Sunday, October 28, 2012

Welcome to my blog! 

I am Steph. I named this blog the Incredible Journey because that's exactly what this is for me. I have always loved writing. Both my dad and my brother were writers. I have stepped away from writing for the past few years because I have been busy raising my family. It was always in the back of my mind, though, how much 
I've missed it.

Recently, I've gone back to college. This has opened up a whole new world to me. It has also re-ignited my love for writing. I would like to use this blog to journal my thoughts and feelings through this journey of mine. 

I would really like to writ a long introduction and show off my writing skills, but I am sitting in my dad's Hospice room and exhausted, so I will leave it at this for the night and return later for more. I am really hoping to make this something totally amazing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment